• moderately rad
• sure thing, chicken wing
• later tater
• fuck me gently with a chainsaw
• fuck knuckle
reblog if gerard way is prettier than you
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
♥ ❤ ❥ ❣
i’m so happy this set of pictures exists. I’M NOT ALONE!
Every day ):
Congrats, you’re human :))
No but seriously, imagine if you digestive system couldn’t expend to accomodate food? You’d be in terrible pain every time you eat and would have to consume little quantities of liquid all day long to get your nutrition.
I need reminding sometimes.
no but you don’t even understand how much this needed to be done
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW! You are a human who accommodates for the nutrients you need to survive! how wonderful! please don’t be scared or ashamed of that!
i love this so much
And when we fuck
you don’t mind my s c a r s
you trace them with your fingertips
and make me forget why they’re there
If you reblog this before July 1 2014, I will write your url down and stick it in a jar or whatever. Over the summer I will take the jar of urls and I will scatter them around. They may get taped to public loos, they may be thrown into crowds at festivals, or they may get put under napkins at restaurants.
Some one may find your url, and who knows, they could message you telling you where they found it.
You have until July 1 to reblog.
about a week left!!
Everyone had a crush on Zuko but nobody had a crush on Book one Zuko